Exploration Pro – Terms of Service
These terms apply whenever you download or access Big 8 Studio games. These terms also apply to any of our other Services like customer support, social media, community channels and other websites that we operate. These terms are considered as a legal agreement and hold information about your rights and obligations in relation to our Services.
Our Games provide certain in-game rules. If you are using our games, then it is considered that you agree, comply and respect these in-game rules.
Our Games may require internet connection to be used or played. We are not responsible for the data charges that you may get. Please ask your internet service provider if you are unsure what charges you may incur when accessing or using our Services.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT OUR GAME IS CURRENTLY DOESN’T HAVE A CLOUD SAVE FEATURE FOR IN-GAME GOODS AND IN-GAME CURRENCIES. IF YOU HAPPENED TO UNINSTALLED OR UNINTENTIONALLY UNINSTALLED OUR GAME, THERE IS A RISK THAT ALL IN-GAME GOODS AND IN-GAME CURRENCIES, WHETHER PURCHASED BY YOU USING VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR AWARDED TO YOU, WILL BE LOST.
Our Games may include virtual currencies such as gold coins or medals, virtual items or services for use with our Games or paid subscriptions for boosting these virtual items and currencies. You must agree that once you purchased these In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies, they can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You must also agree that these In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies, along with subscriptions, are not transferrable to another user or player of our game.
You agree that all made purchases of In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies are final. We will not refund any transaction once it has been. If you live in the European Union you have certain rights to withdraw from distance purchases; however, please note that when you purchase a license to use In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies from us, you acknowledge and agree that we will begin the provision of the In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies to you promptly once your purchase is complete and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point.
The data associated with In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies, whether purchased by you using virtual currency or awarded to you, is stored locally on your device and they are not synced between different devices.
If you live in the European Union, we will provide you with a VAT invoice where we are required to do so by law or where requested by you. You agree that these invoices may be electronic in format.
We may change the price of our In-Game Goods, In-Game Currencies and Subscriptions any time but if you have an active Subscription such changes will only take effect following the end of the then-current Subscription period, at which date your Subscription will automatically terminate. We may limit the total amount of In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies that may be purchased at any one time. You are only allowed to obtain In-Game Goods and In-Game Currencies from us or our authorized partners through the Services, and not in any other way.
Payment for a Subscription will be charged to you at the point of purchase. Renewals will be taken within the 24 hours prior to the expiry of the then-current Subscription period. Your Subscription will automatically renew on a monthly-basis unless you turn off auto-renew via your platform settings at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current Subscription period. Your Subscription is linked to your platform account and cannot be transferred between platform accounts.
You must comply and obey with the laws that apply to you in the country or location that you access our Services from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing or using our Services.
Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with others. You may be able to:
• Play against another user or to play socially with another user whom Big 8 Studios selects for you, or
• Where Big 8 Studios selects another user for you, we may either select at random or use such criteria as we see fit to select your opponent.
(A) For residents the United States: We do not guarantee that any of our Services will be available at all times or at any given time or that we will continue to offer all or any of our Services for any particular length of time. We may change and update our Services without notice to you. We make no warranty or representation regarding the availability of our Services and reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services in our sole discretion without notice, including for example, ceasing a Game or other Service for economic reasons due to a limited number of users continuing to make use of that Game or other Service over time, for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet) or to allow us to improve user experience. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY OR ALL OF OUR SERVICES MAY BE TERMINATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK OF LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TERMINATION OF OUR SERVICES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM POSSESSION, USE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THE GAMES OR ANY OF OUR OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) FOR THE LICENSE TO USE IN-GAME GOODS OR IN-GAME CURRENCIES OR ANY OTHER PART OF OUR GAMES OR SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services is owned by or licensed to us.
Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited license to access and/or use our Services (but not any related object and source code) for your own personal private use, in each case provided that such use is in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our Services for anything else. These terms also apply to any update or patches which we may release or make available for any of the Services and any such update or patch shall be deemed part of the Services for the purposes of these terms.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, OTHER THAN LICENSE GRANTED TO YOU BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ONLINE ACCOUNTS, ANY VIRTUAL MONEY OR VIRTUAL GOODS. You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Services or any part of our Services unless we have first agreed to this in writing.
In particular, and without limiting the application, you must not make use or available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services, including providing access to any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods, whether on a free of charge basis or otherwise.
By submitting Content via our Services you:
• Are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
• Grant us and our group companies the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
• Acknowledge that you may have what are known as “moral rights” in the Content, for example the right to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
• Agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Content if we want to, including but not limited to taking legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
• You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any Content belonging to any other user of our Services. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by someone else over the internet, you may contact
• A description of the intellectual property rights and an explanation as to how they have been infringed;
• A description of where the infringing material is located;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of material in which you own intellectual property rights is not authorized, and (ii) the information that you are providing is accurate, correct, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.